Veteran's Markers

We can assist your family with VA provided headstone and markers to honor your loved one.

All we need is the DD-214, or the discharge paperwork, and a family member's signature, and we can easily help you apply for a VA marker.

The Veterans' Administration has multiple options for a permanent marker, including:

  • Flat Bronze marker
  • Upright Marble monument
  • Bronze Niche plate

The VA also offers medallions that can be attached to an existing headstone. 

Feel free to give us a call, and we'll help you customize the perfect VA marker for your loved one.

Flat Bronze Marker

Upright Marble monument

Bronze Niche plate

VA Medallion